As Poetin doesn’t like our pears anymore, we have more of them to eat. I made this also a few weeks ago, together with the shrimp-cucumber combination.
IngrediÃ«nten (for 6 servings):
- biscuit rusk
- 1 can of halved pears
- 150 gram blue cheese (danish blue, gorgonzola, …)
- 2 tablespoons of cream
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- Mash the blue cheese and mix with the cream and the milk. this softens the flavor and makes the cheese smoothly rather than crumbly.
- Dress the biscuits with the blue cheese.
- Slice the pears into pieces and put them on the biscuit with cheese.
- Garnish with the watercress and a drip of honey.