Although the name of this recipe is "English breakfast in a bell pepper", you are not forced to eat it as a breakfast. You can also have it for brunch, lunch or for dinner. The ingredients make the name. The bell pepper is filled with typical ingredients for an English breakfast: egg, bacon, mushrooms and some cherry tomatoes.
By the way, this is also a perfect recipe for a summer grill party. Just wrap it in aluminium foil and place it on the BBQ. Have patience, because it will take some time to be ready. Check regularly to be sure.
Do you like a breakfast with egg an bell pepper? Then surprising.recipes offers another combination that gives you a lighter start into the day: fried egg in a bell pepper.
We have more surprising breakfast recipes to offer:
- How to make three mini fried egg out of one normal chicken egg?
- Banana split is not only a dessert!
- The Dutch way with mini buckwheat pancakes.
- A cake full of fruits and nuts for breakfast.
- Ricotta and buttermilk for American style pancakes.
- Mascarpone can also be used in breakfast pancakes.
- Pumpkin, ginger, kurkuma and yoghurt for Indian style pancakes
Find this and many more recipes on the Dutch version: gerechtenweb.blog.
[…] via English breakfast in a bell pepper - surprising.recipes […]