omelet with bacon strips is an easy and not so surprising breakfast for a rainy morning. Ideal to use some leftovers of the previous days.
This omelet with bacon strips is an easy and simple 15 min recipe. I made it years ago to use some leftovers from previous days. You can get creative with additional spices or vegetables.
- 2 eggs
- 100 gr bacon strips
- some garlic cloves
- spices up to taste: pepper, salt, oregano, cherry tomatoes, basilicum, …
- Cut the garlic cloves and bake them in a pan.
- Add the bacon strips and bake them shortly.
- Eventually add some halved cherry tomatoes (not on the picture).
- Beat the egg white and yolks, and add them to the pan.
- Add spices up to taste.