I wanted to bake some cakes Today. This one seems to have a lot of potential to become a classic. I was surfing for an interesting apple cake recipes, and decided to make one from baketotheroots.
- 250 gram butter
- 200 gram sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 dose vanilla-butter aroma
- 220 gram flour
- 100 gram starch
- 10 gram baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 6 apples
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 table spoons lemon juice
- 50 gram almonds
- icing sugar
- Peel the apples, cut into four quarters, remove the inner parts, and cut the quarters in thick slices.
- Spread the lemon juice over the apples to prevent them from becoming brown,
- Preheat the oven at 180Â°C.
- Melt the butter.
- Add the sugar while constantly mixing.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla aroma.
- Mix the starch, baking powder and flour.
- Add the mixture of starch, baking powder and flour gradually.
- Grease the baking tray or the baking form.
- Spread the batter on the baking tray.
- Add the apples, putting them close to each other.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar and the almonds over the apples.
- Bake it in the oven (Time may depend on your baking form). I had to leave it 45 minutes in the oven. In the original recipe it was 35 minutes.
Other surprising cakes are:
- pineapple marzipan cake
- blueberry almond cake
- gin-tonic cake
- refreshing polenta coconut cake with lemon
[…] 9. Easy apple cake […]