This is a fast and easy recipe for during the week.
Ingredients (4 persons):
- 400 grams of pork
- 200 grams of canned pineapple
- 100 ml pineapple juice (from the same can)
- a bundle of spring onions
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 teaspoons curry (or some more if you want)
- 150ml vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- a little sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the port into fine strips.
- Cut the pineapple, onion and spring onions.
- Heat the oil in a pan, and bake onion and pork at high heat. Add the sugar.
- Add the curry and mix everything well.
- Add the pineapple juice and the vegetable broth and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the spring onions and the pineapple and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the pumpkin seeds to finalize.