I am still in Asiamodus. This time I made vegetarian pumpkin noodles with eggplant, butternut squash and paprika peppers and a soja-tomato sauce. A combination I hadn't made yet, but it was good enough to make it already a 2nd time some days later 🙂
- half a butternut squash
- a half eggplant
- a paprika
- a can of mashed tomatoes (400 grams)
- 100 ml of soy sauce
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- a handful of fresh coriander
- a handful of basil
- a sprig of fresh rosemary
- a chilli
- salt, pepper, paprika, ginger powder to taste
- a little mustard
- olive oil
- a cup of water
- Cut the butternut squash and eggplant into cubes.
- Cut the paprika pepper into strips.
- Cut the onion, garlic and chilli finely.
- Remove the rosemary leaves from the stem and chop finely.
- Cut basil and coriander.
- Heat the olive oil with a bit of mustard in a wok.
- Add the onion, garlic and chili pepper to it.
- After a few minutes, add the pumpkin, eggplant and paprikapepper to it.
- Add the mashed canned tomatoes and soy sauce. If necessary, some water.
- Let everything boil for ten minutes and then add the rosemary, coriander and basil to it.
- Let it cook for another 10 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and the flavors are well blended. Meanwhile, make the noodles ready as indicated on the packaging.
[…] eggplant and have many recipes with them, be it stuffed with minced poultry, in a moussaka or in a vegetarian pumpkin noodle recipe to give some […]
[…] pumpkin season with a delicious filled pumpkin from the oven. An Â Asian vegetarian recipe is the pumpkin noodle curry. As a last reference I can advise a lukewarm pumpkin […]