This is an ideal recipe to recover from and between all the heavy meals these days. I have the inspiration from a Belgian cook (Pascale Naessens) who is always cooking these kind of healthy surprising recipes.
Ingredients (2 persons)
- 300 grams of minced chicken
- 6 mushrooms
- a handful of parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 celeriac celery
- Two stumps belgian endives
- olive oil, salt, pepper, turmeric, curry
- chop the mushrooms, parsley, garlic, celeriac celery and belgian endives fine.
- Mix the minced chicken with mushrooms, parsley and garlic in a bowl.
- Add a little bit of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roll chicken balls of the mixture.
- Put them in a refrigerator for an hour to get really stiff.
- Preheat an oven on 170Â°C. Before putting the balls in it, put some turmeric and a drip of olive oil on the chicken balls.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, and start baking the celeriac celery in it.
- After 10 minutes, add the belgian endives.
- Bake them for 5 more minutes and then bring it to taste with pepper, salt, some turmeric and a bit of curry.
I was very surprised to see a combination of celeriac celery and belgian endives, but it was really wonderful, worth trying!