Last weekend I was in asparagus. On Saturday the salad with strawberries, on Sunday a self made combination with salmon and star anise. The idea for the marinated salmon comes from a completely different recipe.
Ingredients (2 persons):
- 2 salmon steaks (about 150g each)
- 10 asparagus
- Cherry tomatoes
- Baked potatoes
- Star anise
- 20 grams of fresh ginger
- 20 ml of soy sauce
- 20ml oyster sauce
- 10 ml dry sherry or rice wine
- 2 star anise
- A clove of garlic
- Cut the ginger and garlic into fine pieces.
- Mix the soy sauce, oyster sauce and sherry and add the chopped herbs to it.
- Marinate the salmon steaks on all sides with the sauce.
- Pop the star anise in the sauce, cover it and put the salmon marinade for 4-6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into wedges and cook them.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Peel the asparagus and cut its bottom pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 180 Â° C.
- Cook the asparagus for 10 minutes.
- Cook the potatoes with rosemary.
- Remove the salmon from the refrigerator, remove the ginger and garlic pieces, put the star anise on the salmon and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake the salmon for about 10 minutes in the oven. Then turn the oven off and let cook further in the film.
- Bake the tomatoes with the marinade
- Arrange all the plates and serve.
Since I didn't work based on a recipe, the quantities are rather an indication. Actually I just messed around a bit, but the result tasted really very well 🙂