Finally spring is there, so it is time to make an appetizer with seasonal ingredients: a sale with asparagus and strawberries. The inspiration is coming from the german chefkoch.de website.
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 100 gr rocket salad
- 6 medium asparagus
- 100 gr strawberries
- vinegar, pepper, salt, sugar
- some nuts (walnuts, cashew, ...)
- Peel the asparagus and cut them into pieces of 4-5cm.
- Cook the asparagus for app. 10 minutes.
- Cut the strawberries in two halves.
- Mix the salad with the vinegar.
- Put the salad on the dishes and add the asparagus and the strawberries.
- Decorate with parmesan slices, some pepper and nuts.
- Serve lukewarm, you can eat it with some bread or toast.
Love this and love your blog! Thanks for sharing this!ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
Hi! I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! It is in my last post! Xxxx