A few weeks ago I had to take care of the appetizers. I tried some new things, for example this cucumber - shrimp combination.
Ingredients (16 pieces):
- 2 cucumbers
- 200 gram fresh North Sea shrimps
- 1 tomato
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Parsley, chives, salt, pepper
- Boil the tomato in water for one minute, peel and remove the pits, then cut it into fine pieces.
- Cut the cucumbers into 4 pieces and cut the pieces then lengthwise in two equal parts.
- Scoop the cucumbers inside out. Optionally you can slice a small piece from the bottom, to make them more stable.
- Chop the herbs finely and mix them with the shrimps and the tomato.
- Make a dressing with lemon juice and sunflower oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the dressing under the shrimp salad.
- Fill the cucumber cups.
[…] cucumber boat with shrimps […]