Bacon wrapped goat cheese is a perfect summer barbecue appetizer. Before grilling the real meat you can serve these as a teaser. of course you can buy them prepared in the store. But it is much more fun to make them yourselves at home. And cheaper.
- goat cheese
- rosemary leaves
- pepper, salt, olive oil
- Chop the rosemary leaves fine.
- Season the bacon with pepper, salt and some rosemary.
- Wrap the bacon crosswise around the goat cheese.
- Bake the cheese for about 7 minutes in the oven or on the grill, until it gets smooth.
- Finish with some olive oil and the remaining rosemary leaves.
- You can also eat it with a salad as a starter.
Call it tapas, snack or appetizer. I love these tiny little teasers that are served before dinner. Or that even can make dinner obsolete. Please find some more creative ideas in the following articles:
- Delicious banana canapés.
- Bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts.
- Crispy golden-brown zucchini chips.
- Boursin bites with salmon.
- Date candies with orange.
You may also be interested to read our overview 10 easy and surprising appetizers.
If you speak Dutch, you can find the Dutch version of this recipe on gerechtenweb.blog.
Leave a Reply