I need some energy before I jump into the weekend.
- 3 bell peppers
- 3 eggs
- olive oil
- some butter
- Cut slices of 1 – 1,5 cm of the paprika
- Put some butter on the bottom of them, and put them in a pan. The butter will prevent the egg to flow away at the bottom (as you can see on the picture i didn’t do this, but that’s a lesson learned for the future 😉
- Put the eggs in the paprika and heat the pan on a low fire.
- Cook the egg and then add some pepper and olive oil.
- Enjoy it with a slice of bread.